Also, include your Kiwanis advisor and faculty advisor if possible.
• Once you have sent it to me, you will also need to send it to the CNH District. The link is included below. Once
you have submitted it to the district, notify me.
• CNH District:https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dDlzV011VGl1REYxWFlBTGxSVTkxeFE6MQ#gid=0
• Deadline: May 18th, 2012.
Secretaries – MRFs
It’s called: 2012-13 Club Monthly Report Form, 2007 Version, Space for 15 Projects per Month
• You will be using THE SAME file throughout the year. Add on to the same excel file.
• Accuracy is important! You may go back and update the MRFs after submitting them, so don’t feel compelled to make up information
just to make the deadlines. If you do go back and make changes, inform me so I can make the changes to the division report.
• Send it to: D6N LTG Lily Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
• CC: Region Advisor Mrs. Qualm <R04.email@example.com> , your club president
In the last e-mail, I mistakenly stated that you had to send it to your sponsoring Kiwanis club. This is not required.
• If you have not sent in the April MRF, please do so as soon as possible!
• MRF Deadlines – Early Bird: 3rd of every month; On Time: 5th of every month by 6PM.
• Next Deadline: June 5th, 2012.